What is Laravel?
Laravel is one of the highly used, open-source modern web application framework that designs customized web applications quickly and easily.
Developers prefer Laravel over to other frameworks because of the performance, features, scalability it offer. It follows Model View Controller (MVC) which makes it more useful than PHP.
It attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions and caching. It has a unique architecture, where it is possible for developers to create their own infrastructure that is specifically designed for their application.
Laravel is used not only for big project but also best to use for small project.
Benefits of Learning Laravel
It is easy because of the simplicity and a lot of magic in the background.
- Small learning curve
- Clear and short documentation
- Flexibility – every important component is easily extendable and injectable.
- Incredible Eloquent ORM and a lot of magic which improves development speed
- Clear and humane syntax in most of the components
- Doesn’t tell you what to do and how to structure your application, you even have no more “models” folder. Create a “domains” folder, create as many router files as you want, do whatever you need in your case.
- The most popular framework – easy to find developer, easy to find answer, huge community on GitHub and, larachat (slack) actually is one of the biggest free slack communities in the world
- Integration with front-end out of the box
- Insane CLI, cron jobs, mail queues and much more.
- LTS, always new features coming.
Who can Attend
This course is designed for php programmers and professionals with Good OOP Knowledge and minimum 1 php based project development experience who want to learn from basic to Advance Laravel. This course provide PHP programmers with a solid foundation in the Laravel, this course guides you through from basic to advance Laravel filled with numerous examples and hands-on exercises, including substantial practice in coding parts of a fully functional application. Class exercises are designed to reinforce key language concepts.
Laravel Course Outline:
Laravel Part-1 Basic:
- Directory Structure
Laravel Part-2 Architectural Concepts:
- Request Lifecycle
- Service Container
- Service Providers
Laravel Part-3 Basic:
- CSRF Protection
- URL Generation
- Errors & Logging
Laravel Part-4 Frontend:
- Blade Templates
- Frontend Scaffolding
- Compiling Assets
Laravel Part-5 Security:
- API Authentication
- Password Reset
Laravel Part-6 Laravel Advance:
- Artisan Console
- File Storage
- Package Development
- Task Scheduling
Laravel Part-7 Database:
- Query Builder
Laravel Part-8 Eloquent ORM:
- API Resources